Believe me when I say the these are the Best Braised Pork Lion Chops. They are succulent and full of flavour. We don’t like to use too much salt in our dish but we enjoy using the right seasoning for each dish.
When I go to the butcher shop I really try to bring tender meat. We enjoy eating a well Braised Pork Lion Chops. I buy a few more chops so that there are always leftovers. They are so good! While they are cooking in the pan over the stove, which are only 30 minutes, you can be boiling some potatoes or cooking some pasta or before cooking the meat you can prepare Oven Roasted Potatoes or even Roasted Cauliflower with Fresh Italian Sausage.
I would totally recommend a large wide saute pan to successfully make this recipe, it’s very useful to have in the kitchen!
Best Braised Pork Loin Chops
Tender Pork Loin Chops braised in olive oil, soy sauce and white wine.
- 1 kg pork lion chops
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp smoked chorizo, chopped
- 1 fresh tomato, chopped
- salt and fresh pepper, to taste
- rosemary, paprika, oregano, a pinch
- 1/4 tsp piri-piri
- 1 tsp basil
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 1/4 sweet orange bell pepper
- Step 1 In a large wide saucepan, on medium heat, drizzle in the olive oil and soy sauce. Add in the chopped onions, crushed garlic cloves and chopped chorizo. Stir often for about 5 minutes until the onion is translucent and caramelized.
- Step 2 Place the Pork Lion Chops into the saute pan and sprinkle in the seasoning. Let cook for about two minutes on each side.
- Step 3 While cooking pour in the white wine and the sweet peppers.
- Step 4 Cover with a lid and reduce the heat to medium low. Let cook for about 15 to 20 minutes. Serve hot.
MORE SIMPLE RECIPES TO ENJOY!
Best Braised Chicken in Apple Puree
Liver Bacon Potato Saute with Herb Butter
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag me @familyfoodaroundtheclock on Instagram and include the hashtag #family14grams . I would love to see your tasty creations!
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on the link and end up buying a wide saute pan, I make a percentage of the sale! The products that I mention on my post I truly recommend them