This recipe is the Best Garlic Cheese Bread you’ll ever taste. It’s not at all complicated. It’s just tasty with a lot of flavor. When we want to make Garlic Cheese Bread, we don’t use any specific bread, we just choose what bread looks really good in the bakery. We do prefer when it’s nice and fluffy.
Our Garlic Butter is homemade, we recommend using a good salted butter, some seasoning, lemon juice and garlic gloves. We then let it sit in the freezer for a few minutes before spreading it into and over the bread. Before placing it into the oven we grate some mozzarella cheese over the bread and sprinkle some oregano.
Garlic Cheese Bread can go well as a side dish while eating some delicious Braised Shrimp or it going perfectly well with White Clams and even some fresh Fish Stew. One of our favorites, especially when it’s cold outside, is eating it with Collard Greens Soup. It’s really nice and yummy!
I would totally recommend a Toaster Oven to successfully make this Garlic Cheese Bread recipe, it’s an amazing tool to have in the kitchen!
Best Garlic Cheese Bread you'll ever taste
We recommend using a good salted butter, some seasoning, lemon juice and garlic gloves to make delicious garlic butter. Choose a bread that is crispy on the outside and fluffy in the inside.
- 1 bread loaf
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp fresh squeezed lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Parmesan cheese, grated to taste
- 1/2 tsp dry oregano
- Step 1 In the bowl of a stand mixer, using the pedal, blend in all the ingredients at medium speed.
- Step 2 Place the butter mixture into parchment paper and roll it until it looks like a candy roll. Store it in the freezer for 10 minutes while you prepare the bread.
- Step 3 Preheat the toaster oven to 350F. Cut the bread almost all the way through, making 2 cm thick slices.
- Step 4 Smear the garlic butter into the cuts and on the top of the bread.
- Step 5 Grate Mozzarella cheese over the sliced loaf. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the Mozzarella and finish it off with a sprinkle of dry oregano.
- Step 6 Transfer the loaf onto a baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and the bread is crispy and golden brown.
MORE SIMPLE RECIPES TO ENJOY!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag me @familyfoodaroundtheclock on Instagram and include the hashtag #family14grams . I would love to see your tasty creations!
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on the link and end up buying a Toaster Oven, I make a percentage of the sale! The products that I mention on my post I truly recommend them.