Going out on a picnic is always a to do on my list. It doesn’t matter how far it is and where it is, just do it! It’s always a treat and you always build memories. This time it wasn’t just an ordinary picnic! We surprised our son with an inflatable Canoe. So we packed it in the back of our car and we were off on our adventure. He didn’t even notice the BIG BOX in the trunk.
Easy to make in less than 20 minutes
On this trip I packed hand on homemade tacos. I’m not going to make a big deal on what I put in the taco but this recipe is about how to make the “taco”. These taco wraps are not crispy, they are soft.
A great way to make them crispy and hard, is while the grill is hot, lay them on top on both sides. But we prefer them soft so that it is easier to wrap what’s inside them and it’s not as messy.
They are very simple to make and I’m sure you already have all the ingredients in house. We are going to need milk, flour, an egg and butter. Simple as that!
What you put in your taco is totally up to you. Be creative, make it fun and enjoy!
Taco Wraps | 12 servings
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp salted butter, melted
- 1 pinch salt
- Step 1 Add all the ingredients into a liquid blender. Let it run on medium speed for a few minutes until smooth. Transfer the mix into a pouring jug with a lip, this makes it easier to pour into the saucepan.
- Step 2 Use a saucepan over the stove on medium heat and when it’s hot enough, pour in a good amount of mixture.
- Step 3 Let it bake until it’s golden brown and then flip it onto the other side. When both sides are golden brown, they are ready to be served.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating. I’m so excited to hear from all of you! Sharing on social media is much appreciated!
Tag me @familyfoodaroundtheclock on Instagram and include the hashtag #familyfood4all . I would love to see your tasty creations!