Best easy recipe for any Sunday morning would be Loaded Wildberry Chocolate Chips Waffles. We have our original waffles but we prefer adding deliciousness to it. Try our delicious Raisin Cinnamon Sugar Waffles. Every Sunday needs to start with an amazing breakfast, or it’s Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes, eggs & bacon with a smoothie, French Toast with honey or just something different from all other days…
For this recipe, we chose raspberries. They have a sweet bitterness taste and this flavor goes very well with the sweetness of the raisins and chocolate chips. After the Waffles are done, while they are still warm, we dip them into the cinnamon sugar mixture. It just adds so much flavor and texture to them.
I would totally recommend a Waffle Iron to successfully make this recipe, it’s totally worth it!
Loaded Wildberry chocolate chip Waffles
Family favorite loaded Waffles dipped in a Cinnamon and sugar mixture topped with maple syrup.
- For the waffles
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 x 1/2 tbsp coarse sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup sultana raisins
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup semi chocolate chips
- For the coating
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cinnamon
- Step 1 Using the stand mixture, add in its bowl, the eggs, milk, oil, sugar, salt and vanilla extract. Blend until combined at medium speed.
- Step 2 Slowly add the flour with the baking powder into the egg mixture, continue blending all the ingredients at medium speed until fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Step 3 Fold in the raisins, raspberries and chocolate chips and stir well.
- Step 4 Preheat the waffle iron and coat well with cooking spray.
- Step 5 While the waffle iron is preheating, in a medium bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon for the coating, set aside.
- Step 6 With 3/4 cup portions, place the batter in the center of waffle iron and cook until golden, for about 4 minutes.
- Step 7 Before letting them cool down, dip and coat the waffles into the cinnamon mixture. Let cool on the rack.
MORE SIMPLE RECIPES TO ENJOY!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on the link and end up buying a Waffle Iron, I make a percentage of the sale! The products that I mention on my post I truly recommend them.