It’s Summer, It’s Friday! Let’s prepare ourselves for the weekend! But first let me get you started on dinner.
While dinner is roasting in the oven, you can be enjoying a cup of coffee or playing with the kids or napping with your hubby. So many things to do!
All you need for this dinner is: meat, potatoes, carrots, onions, sweet pepper, some fresh herbs such as parsley and thyme, salt and pepper, olive oil, garlic, bay leave and dry white wine.
Combining all these ingredients in foil will allow the meat to turn out succulent and tender. The veggies are nicely cooked and all it’s juice and flavours stay within the foil. After an hour and a half you have dinner prepare without any pots or pans to wash!
Serve this dish with yogurt or a cucumber salad to freshen it up and you are right to eat!
Hope you enjoy as much as we did!
Roast Pork & Veggie Foil
- 600g Pork, cubed
- 5 medium potatoes, cubed
- 3 carrots, cubed
- 1 onion, cubed
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 fresh parsley stems
- 4 fresh thyme stems
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Step 2 Cut the meat in cubes as well for the veggies.
- Step 3 In a large bowl put the meat and the veggies, add the crush garlic and the herbs, drizzle the olive oil and pour in the wine. Season with salt and pepper. Toss with your hands or spoon to coat.
- Step 4 Prepare the foil onto an ovenproof baking dish. Transfer the ingredients into the foil and wrap it around.
- Step 5 Nicely wrapped, roast for 1h 30minutes.
- Step 6 Remove from oven and serve as is!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating. I’m so excited to hear from all of you! Sharing on social media is much appreciated!
Tag me @familyfoodaroundtheclock on Instagram and include the hashtag #familyfood4all . I would love to see your tasty creations!