A great side dish, it’s refreshing and mouthwatering!
Roasted Fresh Cherry Tomatoes
September 5, 2018
: 30 min
- A hand full of Cherry Tomatoes
- A few thyme or rosemary stems
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Step 2 Toss the cherry tomatoes, herbs, garlic and olive oil into an oven dish. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Step 3 While roasting, toss them once, until tomatoes are blistered and begin to burst for about 25–30 minutes. Let cool.
- Step 4 They are just mouthwatering and simple!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating. I’m so excited to hear from all of you! Sharing on social media is much appreciated!
Tag me @familyfoodaroundtheclock on Instagram and include the hashtag #familyfood4all . I would love to see your tasty creations!