Slow Cook tender Pork Ribs or Air Fryer Pork Ribs are for sure one of our favourite dishes. Either way, they are amazing and delicious to eat. Both use very different techniques but both are very tender and full of flavour. Slow Cook tender Pork Ribs as the title says takes about two hours to cook but the results are succulent and juicy tender meat loose from the bone which can be served in so many ways. We just need to be creative in preparing our side dish. They can be roasted or sauteed vegetables, a bowl of with or brown rice, seasoned with the delicious pork broth or simply boiled potatoes with a drizzle of olive oil.
After storing the Ribs in separate containers for two different meals I also pour the delicious broth into a jar and store it in the fridge for when I want to made some delicious homemade soup. Nothing goes to waste when I use a Slow Cooker or the Instant Pot.
Slow Cook tender Pork Ribs
These tender Pork Ribs takes about two hours to cook but the results are succulent, juicy and it's meat is tender loose from the bone.
- 5 pounds
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- pinch of salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp dry oregano
- 10 ml dry rosemary
- 1 tsp piri-piri
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh squeeze lemon juice
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 300F. Before seasoning the Pork Ribs, with a sharp knife, make a few cuts into it to allow the ribs to absorb the ingredients.
- Step 2 In a wide slow cooker, add in the chopped onions, garlic cloves and bay leaf.
- Step 3 In a large Ziploc bag, add all the other ingredients as well for the ribs. Close the Ziploc bag and toss the ingredients around to evenly coat the ribs.
- Step 4 Remove the ribs from the bag and place them into the slow cooker over the bed of onions. Over the ribs, pour the ingredients that were left in the bag.
- Step 5 Cover with a lid and allow the ribs to cook slowing in the preheated oven for 2 hours or until the ribs are golden brown on the outside and fork tender in the inside.